So we have about 50 hours til 2012 arrives and I’ve really been thinking about my goals for 2012. I don’t like the word resolution, I’m not resolving to do something, I’m working towards something that will make my life and those lives around me better. I love this definition of GOAL ” the result or achievement toward which effort is directed” Which is why I am making several goals in multiple aspects of my life because simply, I want to be a better person. So I’m declaring my goals loud and clear and hopefully will give all of you who read this some motivation to set goals in your life for 2012. WRITE them down, preferably somewhere where you can see them everyday! Make them ACHIEVABLE, so you can be successful and feel successful rather than quitting your goal because “one time something happened”….so I’m just not going to stick with it. On that note, NO EXCUSES. Enough said. Speaking of that, that is going to be one of my goals…I am going to try really hard to not make excuses. So my workout sucked…”I don’t feel good today” is not going to be an excuse. Anyways, I am going to stop rambling and let you all see what I am going to put all my effort into this year. CHEERS to 2012! It’s going to be a good year! Click more below to see my goals!
- Do one community service project a month
- Complete a 30 day daily devotional
- Get rid of one credit card debt
- Build up savings to $1500
- Dedicate at least 30 minutes each week to call a friend who doesn’t live in Kansas City.
- Have a “girls night” at least once every other month.
- Visit Boston
- Go to the ballet
- String together at least 5 pull-ups in a row
- Get at least 8 hours of sleep per night
- Complete the 21 day sugar detox and whole30 program.
- Get CF Level I certified
- Take an inpatient rehab specific continuing education course
- Inspire those around me to make healthy choices in their life.
- Read at least 1 book per month
- Ready at least 1 journal article per month whether it be physical therapy, nutrition, or fitness
There you have it folks. My goals for 2012. I hope that mine will help to inspire you to develop your own and work towards improving yourself in 2012!