I love sesame noodles with a passion; however, I went on a mission to make them just as delicious without using actual noodles. Just think how many more nutrients you are getting using spaghetti squash versus pasta noodles. You can also either add in mandolin sliced cucumber or cucumber chunks, I just didn’t have a cucumber on hand, otherwise I would have!
- 2 pounds cooked spaghetti squash
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
- handful of fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos or tamari
- 1 tbsp honey
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp chili oil
In a small bowl, mix together sauce ingredients until well blended. In a larger bowl, mix cooked noodles with sauce. Top with green onions and sesame seeds, tossing gently. Garnish with cilantro.